School is back in session and my photo class this semester is Web Narratives. Slightly nerve-racking.. but I'll survive I'm sure. Anyway, our first assignment was "End Of Summer" so I thought "What better than a horse race to commemorate the end of the season?". So I packed my stuff up and headed to Ellis Park in Henderson, Ky. Here are some of my favorites.
Friday, 10 September 2010
Web Narratives-- #1 End Of Summer
School is back in session and my photo class this semester is Web Narratives. Slightly nerve-racking.. but I'll survive I'm sure. Anyway, our first assignment was "End Of Summer" so I thought "What better than a horse race to commemorate the end of the season?". So I packed my stuff up and headed to Ellis Park in Henderson, Ky. Here are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment