Monday 1 August 2011

Feature Hunt


ALYSSA ORR/LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Aria hotel employee Jay Lavis, originally from El Paso, Texas, walks in front of the Aria hotel's front waterfalls Thursday, July 28, 2011. 




I had a really scary experience during this shoot on Thursday, July 28th.  After I took the picture of the man in the hat (in front of the waterfall) I ran after him to get his name and information.  I accidentally followed him into an employee only area and after he answered my questions and shook my hand, security ran up to me and insisted that I go with them.  I was detained for almost an hour and was asked many questions. They were not the nicest people, and the experience altogether was not fun.  But it was a good learning experience and it only makes me stronger I guess, haha.  Ahh, the things we go through for a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment